Monday, May 14, 2012

Thank you!

I am currently in the process of writing thank you notes to everyone who has set aside a donation in support of my mission trip to Zimbabwe. These notes should have been out a lot sooner and I apologize to those of you reading this who have supported me and have not yet received a thank you note. Please know that my delay in writing these personalized notes does not lessen my degree of gratitude for your support. I wanted to take the time to write this blog post because you deserve every bit of thanks. It has been a blessing to see God work in the midst of this fundraising process. I have a great deal of generous people in my life and I can't express my gratitude enough. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. A more personal thank you will be in the mail very soon.

This gratitude includes those of you who were unable to provide financial support, and have been in prayer for me and my team as we are preparing to serve in the name of Christ. You are in my prayers and I thank God for you. I would not have been able to raise the funds that I needed without you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are wonderful!

Many blessings to each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment